Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two in one day!

Yes, I'm actually posting twice in one day - can you believe it??

Just a quick recap of the rest of our day, which was VERY relaxing. We spent quite a bit of time just sitting on the couch and catching up on some shows we had on DVR. I finally got around to take a shower and head out to do the rest of our shopping. We needed to go to Big Lots to try to find some looseleaf paper for the kids for school, since there was NONE at Walmart last week. While we were there, we also picked up some All Natural Peanut Butter treats for Chuck, and stocked up on some Kashi products. They had some amazing deals on Kashi - GoLean cereal for $2.50, TLC chocolate coconut bars for $2.00 and microwave oatmeal for $2.00. I figure all of these were AT LEAST half off of normal prices. I was so excited, since we don't usually buy Kashi because of the price. After that, we ran to Bilo to grab some last minute groceries for the week, then back home to the couch.

For lunch we made some chip dip out of the left over roasted red pepper sauce from last night, mixed with some sour cream and eaten with Full Circle Organic Potato Chips. I LOVE these chips! We also had grilled havarti cheese sandwiches on Earthgrains Wheatberry bread, topped with some spinach, and a tomato on mine. YUM!


Some more lounging on the couch, then cleaning up the house a bit, weeding the garden and it was time to start dinner. I made the vegetable lasagna that we discovered a couple of months ago, with a side of jalapeno cheddar bread. YUM! Times Two!


I think I already posted my veggie lasagna recipe, but I'm not sure. If I didn't, I'll do it again in a bit.




Ok - True Blood starts in less than one minute - so I gotta run! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment